November 4, 2010

Gone... 'Til November

I wanna dedicate this song, Gone 'Til November...To all you RSL fans out there, crying all alone in your roomAnd all you fair-weather fans, going down south...Not making it back...May the lord bless your soul,
[Robbie Findley - Chorus]Every time I make a run, Fans you turn around and cry
I ask myself, why oh why?
See you must understand
I can't work a nine to five so I'll be Gone...'Til November
Said I'll be Gone 'Til NovemberI'll be Gone 'Til NovemberYo, tell my fans yo I'll be Gone 'Til NovemberI'll be Gone 'Til NovemberI'll be Gone 'Til NovemberYo, tell my RSL fans yo I'll be Gone 'Til November
January, February, March, April, May...I see you crying, but RSL fans I can't stayI'll be Gone 'Til NovemberI'll be Gone 'Til November...And give a kiss to my mother...

...It's November. Findley is back. Mark my words.

No comments: