July 21, 2008

Chicago Wrap

I'm back in Utah after a week of traveling to Wisconsin and Illinois and it is nice to be back. Unfortunately, I've got very little to report on today, because I am still digesting my Chicago experience. In summary, it was awesome. Their stadium is an awesome place. The grass and the seating layout was so much better than Rice-Eccles. There were just under 20 grr people and it was the loudest soccer match I've ever been to in my life. The game day experience was fantastic. The game was as exciting as a 0-0 tie could be and I'm blaming the fact that RSL didn't get on the score card on Robbie Findley. He should have done better with that shot that went straight at Jon Busch. But RSL was lucky not to give up a goal a few times as well, so I think that the result was a fair one.

This week's Bad Ace of the Match will go to Nick Rimando. He came up big a bunch of times and was the only reason RSL got a point.

No comments: